Practical course: Web programming
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Albrecht Schmidt
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit hours: 4
- ECTS-Credits: 6
- Modul: Master P5.0.2 or P5.0.4: Practical course in groups on advanced topics in Informatics I or Informatics II
After consultation with the examination board: recognition for P2, P3 or P6 (advanced topics for master students) possible
Bachelor P17, P18: Advanced topics in Media Informatics I or II
- Language: English/German
- Uni2Work Page: https://uni2work.ifi.lmu.de/course/W20/IfI/PWP
Place and Time
Mondays, 10am-12pm c.t., first appointment: 2020/11/02
Ort: presumably online.
The practical course on web programming is related to the lab "PEM/PEM2" and is aimed at master's students in (media) informatics.
In this course, we look at online multimeda as well as comonly used development tools.
Students complete a set of exercises as well as a group project.
- Grundlagen zu Server- und Clientprogrammierung
- Web Analytics
- Einstieg in Node.js und Angular oder ähnliche Frameworks inklusive Bibliotheken, z.B. zur Datenbankanbindung
- Testing und Deployment
Please be aware that this course is very time consuming.
Central registration via Uni2Work. In your application, please note why you have the necessary skills and motivation.
Useful Prior Knowledge
- Lecture "Multimedia im Netz"
- NodeJS (Express or Loopback)
- Unix Terminal
Requirements for Passing the Course
- Attendance of tutorials
- Completion of exercises
- Group project