My research focuses on the interaction with technology that is designed to support reproducible research practices. Through my study of practices around research preservation and sharing, I aim to better understand the requirements and connections of communities and individual researchers to emerging, tailored research infrastructure. In particular, I aim to create an interaction with preservation technology that motivates and rewards contributing scientists. Details about my research on gamification, Open Science, and hardware design are available on my website (https://sebastian-feger.com). In addition, you will find Open Access links and Open Data corresponding to several of my publications.
- Computer science studies (BSc and MSc) at the University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
- Diploma student at SAP Research Switzerland
- Technical student and Fellow at CERN
- PhD student at the University of Stuttgart
- PhD at the LMU Munich
- Ongoing: Post-doc at the LMU Munich
Email addresses: firstname.lastname(at)ifi.lmu.de